Thursday, October 17, 2013

Finding It

October 17, 2013
    Well I finally finished Finding It by Cora Carmack. What a great story. I was a little disappointed by the ending though. I wanted to know what happened with Kelsey and Jackson. I wanted to know if she ever went home to confront her parents and where they ended up. It has a good plot and it was very easy to follow. I am hoping she writes more books about the other characters in her original story, Losing It. A good read and I highly recommend it.

I am now looking forward to Jade Jamison's book Feverish. I have read several excerpts on Shh Mom's Reading Site and have seen the cover. If this book is anything like Bullet and Rock Bottom, I'm sure this one will be a page turner as well!! Can't wait Jade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment